1. Products offered by the CRISTAP company should be used in accordance with their intended use, in closed rooms with efficient ventilation and appropriate protection against weather conditions, including excessive sunlight causing fading of fabrics or dampness in the rooms.
2. When opening the package, do not use sharp tools as this may damage the upholstery.
3. Irregular folds and creases may appear on the piece of furniture during transport. These folds should be manually corrected, and the pillows formed for aesthetic purposes.
4. Upholstered furniture, eg corners, armchairs, sofas, pouffes covered by this guarantee are of a leisure nature, and furniture with a folding function is used for relaxation, not being a bed.
5. Elements intended for self-assembly should be installed in accordance with the attached instructions delivered with the product. Installation activities performed independently by the Buyer not in accordance with the instructions are entirely charged to the cost and risk of the installer.
6. If the product has wooden or varnished elements, individual elements may differ in color and structure, which is related to the specificity of the material used. The above applies to graining, slight color deviations caused by the intensification of soaking the material with resin, stain and other coloring specifics. The guarantor allows for slight deviations in the dimensions of the upholstered elements, including small differences in the arrangement of the seams (stitching), which may result from the characteristics of the material used or the wear and tear resulting from normal use of the furniture.
7. The guarantor prohibits sitting on the backrests and handrails of the furniture. High loads can expose the furniture to structural damage or permanent deformation. It is also not advisable to expose the upholstery to strong point tension, because they can result in tearing the fabric, seams and damaging the springs. When moving the furniture, do not hold the upholstery or its loose elements, as this may cause irreparable damage and deformation.
8. It is strictly forbidden for furniture to come into contact with:
• high temperatures
• intense sunlight
• solvents and other chemically aggressive agents
• sharp and rough elements of other equipment the room in which the product is placed.